Monday, October 5, 2015

Cinnamon Rolls Where are you?


Since my tooth cracked I started to eat more soft things, just out of habit even though I have a permant replacement in. With saying that I have been searching for cinnamon rolls, I have looked everywhere that is in my area of Houston and no luck. 

Literally I went to five stores in one day looking for the cinnamon rolls and none to be found; but yet the ones I can't eat where to be find.  However just recently I found some friendly cinnamon rolls at Target.... they look good..... I cooked them.. 



....however they are not the best cinnamon rolls. So I have decide that I am going to have to make my own cinnamon rolls for the next time because these didn't past me very well neither did they for the boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment