Friday, March 23, 2012

Review: Pat Greers Kitchen Pizza Bella

Since I have gotten back to Houston , I noticed that the area I live in is almost avoid of anything vegan friendly. However one day at the Farmer's Market in Upper Kirby area I got to meet the lovely Pat Greer , she makes raw vegan food. I was excited because I love raw food it makes me feel so clean and light. After I found out about her food , she gave me a card of hers and said to stop by sometime.

 I would do this but her location isn't very close to where I live. So I decide that I had to find away to get her food, so I went on the mission to find her food near where I live. In fact I did ; I found out that My Fit Foods down the street got deliveries of her food each week. Two times a week to be exact which are Thursday & Saturday if I remember correctly. Enough of the back store of how I found Pat Greers food , on to the review.

Pizza Bella in it's Container.
So until I found Pat Greers I have never really tried raw vegan food except for a every few times. Since this was going to official be my first raw dish, I decide to get the Pizza Bella. I figured I want to find an alternative to "normal" pizza , so I gave this a shot with not knowing what it was going to taste like.

Pizza Bella 

First thingthat comes to mind about the Pizza Bella is that it's "Out of this world delicious". I love that the pizza portion of the Pizza Bella is made of a Portabello Mushroom; which these are my favorite type of mushroom. So I knew that it was just going to get better, and I was right in my opinion. The flavors of the Pizza Bella are just perfect I almost couldn't tell that it wasn't raw because all the flavor's blend so well together.



I would say that next time I go back to My Fit Foods , if the Pizza Bella is there I would get it in a heartbeat. Pizza Bella fills my pizza avoid without feel bloat or guilty about eating wheat, it's a win for me. I mean raw pizza vs cooked pizza , I am not seeing a reason not to love the raw version instant. I have bought more of Pat Greer food after this Pizza Bella, so I will follow up with reviews of the other Pat Greer products that I have tried.


Here's information where the location is:


412 W. Clay St. Houston, TX 77019
Website: http://www.patgreerskitchen.com/

4 comments:

  1. I have a My Fit Foods near work. I'll have to check it out and see if they have any vegan options. 

    ReplyDelete
  2. If they don't have it at My Fit Foods near your work , you can ask them to start ordering it. 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ashley, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog
    is.  Thanks so much for sharing.  I have recently found your blog and am now
    following you, and will visit often.  Please stop by my blog and perhaps you
    would like to follow me also.  Have a wonderful day.  Hugs,
    Chris
    http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/ 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pat Greer's Kitchen was definitely a highlight of my eating in Houston. She has weekly specials through MFF. Just call up your MFF store and they can email it to you. I think she needs 2 days notice if you want to order something specially for you. I agree, though, that the Pizza Bella was my favourite! 

    ReplyDelete