Tuesday, March 6, 2012

No Excuses But...

Honestly I know I have been lacking on my blog , and simply there are a few reasons to that. I was tried of trying to stay up at night when the computer was available to write up a post. I feel that with my post if I can't post a interesting topic , then I shouldn't post anything at all. 

However going forward I decided that I am going to write anything related to these topics: health, politics on food, food safety, vegan diet, gluten free, movies , zombies and recipes. I know that the list is kinda of big , and some random things too but that is what I feel like blogging about. 

I will commit to blog at three times a week , is because there is only one computer and two people. I am in the process of attempting to get my own laptop or netbook but I don't know when that is going to be. Sorry for this rant but I wanted to give a little insight as to why I dropped off the blogosphere for a week.


1 comment: