Monday, March 26, 2012

My New Comfort Food

Personally I usually don't like vegan cheese , honestly I never cared for it. However I have been missing my mac n cheese from when I was vegetarian before I got a milk allergy. I guess this craving come from me growing up with mac n cheese , it's slightly a comfort food even a southern comfort food.

Mac N Cheeze
After trying multiple vegan mac n cheese's including frozen one's , I found Amy's Gluten Free -Dairy Free- Soy Free  Rice Macaroni made with Dairy Free Cheeze. Guess what the Cheeze in this Mac N Cheeze is Daiya Cheese; which I was excited!  It was just like having really mac n cheese from when I was a kid , I  love it so much.


I made this Amy's product without any problem in fact it was very easy to make that I had to give it a well deserved side dish. I made myself some sauteed garlic green beans and serve a little bit of Cajun jalapeno pepper for kick; and no I didn't add them to the green beans. The Cajun jalapeno pepper were on there own with the dish.

My dish after everything was done.

Needless to say that I will be making this meal again and again in the future. I love Daiya Cheese now thanks to Amy's Products , it has finally won me over on a vegan cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment